Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wedding Fun!

Jodi, me, Sarah, and Liz at Kevin and Carey's wedding last Sunday
We had such a great time!

Oh, and for Valentine's Day, a few of the girls came over for a fancy dinner...  I love setting the table for formal affairs.  (Probably because it's so occasional... it would get old fast if I did it every meal of every day)  The most fun part of the meal was dessert:  Panna Cotta.  I put a real vanilla bean in it... and it was amazing!!!   I'm glad it turned out.

PS.  Update on travels.  Victoria didn't work out because I couldn't round up the traveling companion(s) before ticket prices doubled.  So... Liz and I rented a beach house for a weekend in March and plan on filling it with as many girls as will fit.  Not using our passports, but it will be a worthy getaway nonetheless.

No comments: